Everyone is different. The amount of time between lash fills depends on your lifestyle, skin type, and how well you take care of your extensions.
Some people come every two weeks, and we recommend you don’t go any longer than 5 weeks to maintain healthy lashes.
Tips for Success
- Wash your lashes daily with approved lash cleaners to avoid oil buildup at the lash line. BE GENTLE.
- Do not use oil based products on your lashes because it breaks down the lash glue.
- Do not wear mascara because it has oils and wax, which weakens the lash bond and causes premature lash loss.
- Use a clean lash wand to brush and straighten your extensions.
- Avoid heat, such as blow dryer lighters, curling irons and even BBQ grills. Eyelash extensions are made of synthetic materials, and heat causes them to lose their curl.
- Sleep with a satin pillow case.
- Do not rub or pull your eyelash extensions.